How fun!!! I am so excited to have 2 little boys too. I'm sure Andrew and him will be best buddies. Hope you are doing great and enjoying having another little baby :) They are so precious. Keep in touch.
Those pictures are awesome. It reminds me-I need to burn you a cd of the pics I took on Hyrum's b-day and the blessing ones I took. I'll burn one and bring it up. WE MISS YOU GUYS!
p.s. I left a comment on the first picture of the next blog page thinking that was the last post. Oops, I would have left on this one. Your family is so dang cute!
I love all those pictures!! Super cute! I can't believe how big Andrew is now!! We need to visit you guys!!! We need updated pictures of both boys :) miss you guys!
We absolutely love life. Although we are not free of trials, we have been blessed in so many ways and are so thankful for all the experiences and oppurtunities we have to learn and grow. We miss San Diego and our wonderful families but we find comfort in being with our own little family and our incredible friends. We are especially grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that helps guide our life and gives us the strength we need to get by. We truly are so very blessed.
7 comments:
How fun!!! I am so excited to have 2 little boys too. I'm sure Andrew and him will be best buddies. Hope you are doing great and enjoying having another little baby :) They are so precious. Keep in touch.
So cute! Your boys are adorable. I'm so glad we get to serve together with the YW!
SO SWEET! I love you and your family! I miss you, and need to chat with you! Loves!
Those pictures are awesome. It reminds me-I need to burn you a cd of the pics I took on Hyrum's b-day and the blessing ones I took. I'll burn one and bring it up. WE MISS YOU GUYS!
all your boys are so cute!
What a sweet little baby! Congratulations!
p.s. I left a comment on the first picture of the next blog page thinking that was the last post. Oops, I would have left on this one. Your family is so dang cute!
I love all those pictures!! Super cute! I can't believe how big Andrew is now!! We need to visit you guys!!! We need updated pictures of both boys :) miss you guys!
Post a Comment