Jessica, I love your blog! Your family is so cute, and your new little one! He is adorable. Hope you are doing well. We have a blog, too, but it is private. I will have to send you an invite! I need your email address, though, so if you are interested, let me know.
We absolutely love life. Although we are not free of trials, we have been blessed in so many ways and are so thankful for all the experiences and oppurtunities we have to learn and grow. We miss San Diego and our wonderful families but we find comfort in being with our own little family and our incredible friends. We are especially grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that helps guide our life and gives us the strength we need to get by. We truly are so very blessed.
2 comments:
Haha! I love the the high five he gives to you Jess and the jumping up and down with the bar :)
Jessica, I love your blog! Your family is so cute, and your new little one! He is adorable. Hope you are doing well. We have a blog, too, but it is private. I will have to send you an invite! I need your email address, though, so if you are interested, let me know.
Post a Comment