Andrew and I love going to feed the ducks on campus. We usually take a picnic and Andrew being as generous as he is gives most of his food to the ducks (even though I usually bring quite enough bread for them).
jessica! I am so excited I found your blog. You and your family are so cute! Your sweet, adorable little kids are so dang cute! It was fun to look back and become updated on what you have been up to. I hope all is well for you and your family. So good to find you.(:
We absolutely love life. Although we are not free of trials, we have been blessed in so many ways and are so thankful for all the experiences and oppurtunities we have to learn and grow. We miss San Diego and our wonderful families but we find comfort in being with our own little family and our incredible friends. We are especially grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that helps guide our life and gives us the strength we need to get by. We truly are so very blessed.
1 comment:
jessica! I am so excited I found your blog. You and your family are so cute! Your sweet, adorable little kids are so dang cute! It was fun to look back and become updated on what you have been up to. I hope all is well for you and your family. So good to find you.(:
Post a Comment