Thursday, March 11, 2010

Major Photo Update

So I'm still trying to get a grasp on handling two boys at the same time while getting anything else done. Obviously it has taken longer than I thought, considering I haven't updated our blog since October, but I think I'm finally getting on track. Hopefully there will no longer be five months gaps to fill in...but I can't make any promises. Hope you enjoy seeing some of the pictures of the boys and how big they are getting.
We love you all!
















































7 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness such a CUTE family! I love the pics-especially the one of Tim and Andrew on the beach and the one of Hyrum with the creased brow; so funny!

Furniss Family said...

So fun to see pictures!! Your boys are growing & so darling! Hope all is well.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

What a fun recap of a lot of months! Those are some precious pictures. Good job mama!

Erika Hulse said...

Carter is having a really hard time accepting that Hyrum is so big - he keeps saying, "but that looks like Gavin." I think I've finally convinced him now.

Alexis Scheid said...

I am SOOOO glad you updated your blog finally!! yay!!! I love all the pics. You are all darling. I am loving the longer hair on the boys these days. And I love how your boys are mini tims (of course with some Jessica in there!!) I love you and miss you. P.s. Were having a girl... so she can marry one of your boys!!! xoxoxo

Ember said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ember said...

Oh! It's amazing how time has flewn by. It's almost been a year since we left Provo :( We miss you guys and man those boys are so precious. I love Andrew's shagga-muffin hair! AD's rubbed off on him ;)haha. I'm say you guys aren't home but I hope you have a great time back east! LOVE YOU!!! COME SEE US!!!