Over Thanksgiving break we went to Hill Air Force Base. We had so much fun! Andrew got to put a miniature astronaut suit on and sit in the cockpit of a real fighter jet. We had a few fun photo ops but I didn't have my nice camera which was kind of a bummer...oh well, you do what you can. Anyway, these are a few of my favorite pics from our outing. 




4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! e-mail me your address! ct@neffheadwear.com
How fun!!! I have never been there, that would be a fun place to go. Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas. Ours was eventful and stressful traveling a bunch, but it was so much fun. Your little guys is getting so big and I can't believe that you are prego again, that's awesome! Kids are so precious (most of the time), I want to have many :). Take care and good luck with the pregnancy, hope you get feeling better.
what a cute little boy you have! I saw ember a litt while back and she told me how busy you are! congrats on having so much success. :)
hey, do you have a new blog now? or do you just never up date????????????????????????????? Hope all is well in your zion. :)
(that's suppose to be funny.)
but now I can see that its not.
Post a Comment