Andrew always wants to go outside and play with "Aidee." I think that Andrew thinks Aiden is his cousin because the two of them have so much fun together, they always want to be together, and they always bicker like siblings when they are together.
awww! fun to remember what all went down! SUCH cute pics! I always kept my eye on tim - the little model boy around poway! & you the poky beauty, miss you love you and am glad I get to peek in on you guys now! xoxoxoxo
We absolutely love life. Although we are not free of trials, we have been blessed in so many ways and are so thankful for all the experiences and oppurtunities we have to learn and grow. We miss San Diego and our wonderful families but we find comfort in being with our own little family and our incredible friends. We are especially grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that helps guide our life and gives us the strength we need to get by. We truly are so very blessed.
2 comments:
HA! I love it! total professional already! Cute blog.
awww! fun to remember what all went down! SUCH cute pics! I always kept my eye on tim - the little model boy around poway! & you the poky beauty, miss you love you and am glad I get to peek in on you guys now! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment